How to Buy Stocks on Stash
his article will give you step-by-step instructions on how you can buy stocks on the Stash app.
- Open the Stash app on your iPhone, and then log in.
- Once logged in, you will see several options on the bottom of the screen: Home, Bank, Transfer, Invest, and Auto-Stash. Tap on Invest.
- Once you tap on Invest, you will see several options at the top part of the screen: Personal, Retirement, and Custodial. Tap on Personal.
- Once you tap on Personal, tap on the option that says Search companies & ETFs.
- On the following screen, you will see suggestions of different industries where you might want to invest. You may also directly search a particular investment by typing the company name in the tab on the upper part of the screen that says Search all investments.
- Once you have selected the company you want to invest in, you will see the company details on the screen, and then tap on the option below the screen that says Buy.
- Once you tap on Buy, two options will pop up on the screen: Buy and Invest on a schedule. Tap on Buy. If you want to purchase the stock at a later time, you may tap on Invest on a schedule.
- Once you tap on Buy, enter the amount you want to invest, and then tap on Buy.