How to Buy Stocks on eToro
Here are step-by-step instructions on how you can buy stocks on eToro.
- On your computer, open the eToro website and then log in.
- Once logged in, you will see the Watchlist or the Market on the screen. You will see several options of stock you can purchase. Select the particular stock you want to purchase, and then click on the Buy button on the row of that particular stock.
- Once you click on Buy, you will see information on the screen about buying. After you have read through the information, click on the tab that says Got it.
- On the following screen, you will be asked how much stock you want to purchase. Set the amount you want to make, and then click on Open Trade.
- Once you click on Open Trade, a message will pop up on the screen to confirm that you have completed your transaction. You will also see a graph beside the stock you have purchased, indicating that you own a stock from that platform. You can also click on the tab that says Portfolio on the left part of the screen to see the progress of your portfolio.