How to Buy Stocks on Cash App
This article will give you step-by-step instructions on how you can buy stocks on Cash App.
- Open the Cash App app on your iPhone.
- Once the app is opened, you will see several icons at the bottom of the screen, including the Investing icon located second from the right bottom corner of the screen. Tap on the Investing icon.
- Under the Investing screen, you will see two tabs: Stocks and Bitcoin. Tap on Stocks.
- Once you tap on Stocks, tap on the tab at the bottom of the screen that says Discover a Stock.
- On the following screen, you will see different stock categories. You can select a stock you want to purchase from these categories, or you can also directly search for a particular stock by typing its name on the search bar located at the upper part of the screen.
- Once you have selected a stock you want to purchase, you will see its details in its About section. To purchase this particular stock, tap on the tab that says Buy.
- Once you tap on Buy, set the order frequency that you want to have for that stock.
- Once you have set your order frequency, you can select your purchase amount from the given amount on the screen, or if you want a custom amount, tap on the tab with the three dots and enter your desired amount of purchase.
- Once you have selected your purchase amount, tap on Next.
- Once you tap on Next, you will be asked to enter your email address. Enter your email address, and then tap on Next.
- On the following screen, you will be asked for your employment status. Select your employment status from the given options on the screen, and then tap on Next.
- Once you tap on Next, you will be asked another question regarding your employment status. Answer the given question, and then tap on Next.
- On the following screen, you will be asked if you or any immediate family member is affiliated with FINRA. Answer the question by tapping on Yes or No.
- On the next screen, you will be asked for your Cash PIN. Enter your Cash PIN.
- Once you enter your Cash PIN, you will see all your transaction details. If everything looks good, tap on Confirm.