How to Buy Bitcoin Using Paypal
Please follow the steps below to buy Bitcoin using PayPal.
- Open the website.
- Click Log In.
- Then log in with your email or phone number, and password.
- Once you are logged in, you will see a Crypto icon at the upper right side of the screen. Click on the Crypto icon.
- On the page, you will see four types of Crypto: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin. Click on Bitcoin.
- Now under the Buy button you will see several amounts: $1, $20, $50, and $100. For example: if you purchase a one-dollar amount of Bitcoin, click on the amount you wish to select or click on the Buy button, and enter the amount of your choice.
- Before you can continue, you need to confirm some information. Click on the Continue button.
- Now, the PayPal Crypto Currency Terms and Conditions will appear. First, read the terms and conditions then click on Agree and Continue button to confirm that you agree to PayPal's crypto currency terms and conditions.
- Then enter or choose the amount you wish to buy. If you select $1, you will keep it the same.
- Click on Next.
- Select the Payment Method.
- Supposing that you will be using your Visa debit: if you have not linked a bank or card to your PayPal account, you can link a new debit card by clicking the blue text that says Link a New Debit Card.
- However, to link a bank account click on the blue text that says Link a New Bank Account.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions on how to link a new debit card or bank account.
- Click on Next.
- Lastly, review all the information.
- After reviewing and if everything looks good, click on Buy Now.