How to Add Non-Wells Fargo Account to Your Wells Fargo
If you would like to know how to add non-Wells Fargo account to your Wells Fargo, here are some instructions to guide you.
- Open the website.
- Once it is open, enter your username and password. Then, click Sign On.
- Once you are signed in, you will see several options at the upper part of the screen. Click on the options which says Transfer and Pay.
- Once you click on transfer and pay, you will see several options from the drop-down list. Click on Transfer Money.
- On the transfer money screen, you will see a blue underlined text which says Add Account. Click on Add Account.
- Now you have to enter all the required information such as Account Type, Account Use, Account Number, and Routing Number.
- However, creating a nickname is optional. After entering the required information, click on the Continue tab at the bottom.
- Now it will ask you to verify your non-Wells Fargo account.
- After verifying all the information and if you think everything looks good, click on Add Account.