How to add EBT card to Instacart
If you have an EBT card and if you prefer to do online grocery shopping with your EBT card from the comfort of your home, instead of driving to the store and waiting on line, this article will guide you to add the EBT SNAP card in the Instacart app to purchase groceries. Some stores like ALDI accepts EBT SNAP at the time of Instacart checkout but certain stores like Meijer, Costco etc do not accept EBT SNAP at this time, they need Debit/Credit card info to complete the purchase.
- Please follow the steps below to add EBT SNAP card: -
- Open the Instacart app on you iPhone.
- Tap on the 3 lines at the top right corner. You will see multiple options like Your orders, Your account settings, Instacart express etc.
- Tap on Your account settings. Again, you will see a screen with multiple options like Account info, Addresses, Payment methods, Notifications, loyalty cards, Accessibility, EBT SNAP info.
- Tap EBT SNAP info.
- There are three options:
- Show EBT SNAP eligibility by item.
- Add EBT SNAP card.
- Learn More.
- If you like to turn on the first option Show EBT SNAP eligibility by item ,toggle the Show EBT SNAP eligibility by item to turn it on.
- Tap Add EBT SNAP card. In this Screen you will see two options as Payment Methods: Credit or debit card and EBT SNAP Card with Add (written in Green letters) next to the options.
- Tap Add next to the EBT SNAP card.
- Enter your First name in the first column and Last Name in the Second Colum.
- Enter your EBT Card Number in the box which says Card number.
- Once you enter all the required information tap Save. Now you will be able to see your EBT SNAP added to the Instacart app and you can start Grocery shopping with your EBT SNAP card.