How to Add Debit Card in Public Investing
Please follow the steps below to add debit card in Public Investing.
- Open the website then log in with your email and password.
- Before you proceed, you need to enter the verification code sent to your mobile number. Enter it in the verification code field. Then click on the right arrow.
- Once you’re logged in, you will see a profile icon at the upper right side of the screen. Beside it, you will see a drop-down arrow. Click on the drop-down arrow.
- On the drop-down list, you will see an option for Settings and Privacy. Click on Settings and Privacy.
- On the page, you will see several tabs on the left side menu. Click on the Payment Methods tab.
- Under Manage Payment Methods, you will see an option for Add Debit Card. Click on Add Debit Card.
- Now enter your card credentials. On the next field after your name, enter the debit card number. Beside it, enter the CVC or card verification code then enter the card’s expiration date and ZIP code. Then click on Next.
- And now your debit card has been added.