How to Add an Authorized User to Your Barclays Credit Card Account
Here are step-by-step instructions on how you can add an authorized user to your Barclays credit card account.
- Log in with your Barclays Credit Card User ID and password.
- Once you are logged in, you will see several options at the upper part of the screen, including a Home icon, Payments, Activity & Statements, Services, Your Profile, and Offers. Click on the option that says Services.
- Under Services, you will see several options from the dropdown list. Click on the option that says, Authorized users. Take note of the disclaimer given, which states that even though another authorized user has been added to the account, only the primary cardmember is financially responsible for any debt incurred on the account. Authorized users are not liable to pay the balance.
- If you want to continue adding an authorized user, click on Add an authorized user.
- Enter the information details required for the authorized user, such as its name, relation to the primary cardholder, date of birth, citizenship, and address.
- Once you have entered all the necessary details, click on Continue.