How to Add a New Zelle Recipient in Wells Fargo
In this guide, you will learn about how to add a new Zelle recipient in Wells Fargo. Follow the mentioned steps below.
- Open the website. Then, sign on with your username and password
- Once you are signed on, you will see several options at the upper part of the screen. Click on the option which says Transfer and Pay.
- On the drop-down list, you will see an option for Send Money with Zelle. Click on Send Money and Zelle.
- On this page, you will see a blue text that says add recipient. Click on Add Recipient.
- Now, you have to enter the required information. First, enter your first name and last name. On the next field, you could add a nickname if you wish to though it is only optional. Then, enter your preferred name on the next field.
- Lastly, select the Send By option by clicking the drop-down arrow next to Select One.
- On the drop-down list, you will see several options whether to send by Mobile Number, Email Address or through Wells Fargo Account. Click on the option you wish to select.
- After entering all the required information, click on Save.
- And now, you will see a message saying that you successfully added the recipient.