How to Add a New Zelle Recipient in Bank of America
Please follow the steps below to add a new Zelle recipient in Bank of America.
- Open the website.
- Sign in with your online ID and passcode.
- Once you are signed in, you will see several options at the upper part of the screen. Click on the option that says Transfer Zelle.
- On the drop-down list, you will see a section for Zelle. Below that, you will see an option for recipients. Click on Recipients.
- On the page you will see a blue text that says Add a New Recipient. Click on Add A New Recipient.
- Now you have to enter the required information. First, select the recipient type whether an individual or business. For example, you selected Individual.
- Then enter the first name and last name of the new recipient.
- You may also add a nickname, but it is just optional.
- After that, enter the email address or the mobile number of the new recipient.
- Lastly, re-enter the new recipient's email address or mobile number.
- After entering all the required information, click on the Add Recipient button.
- Now you will see a message saying that the new recipient was added successfully.