How to Add a New Travel Plan in Wells Fargo
If going on for a trip makes you worry for financial inconvenience, here are the steps that you have to heed in adding a new travel plan in Wells Fargo.
- Open the website.
- Once it is open, enter your username and password. Then click Sign On.
- Once you are signed in, you will see several options at the upper part of the screen. Click on the option which says Accounts.
- Once you click on accounts, you will see several options from the drop-down list. Under Manage Cards, you will see Manage Travel Plans. Click on Manage Travel Plans.
- On the manage travel plans screen, you will see a blue underlined text that says Add a New Travel Plan. Click on Add a New Travel Plan.
- Now, you have to enter the date when you are going to leave and return as well as your destinations.
- After entering the required information, click on Add.
- You can also enter your US mobile number, and international or other contact number; so, they can reach you in case there is an unusual activity in your account. But it is just optional.
- If everything looks good, click on the Continue tab at the bottom.
- After that, you have to select the card you will use. If you chose to select all your cards, click on Your Preferred Option.
- Then, click Continue.
- Now you have to select a card for security verification.
- Enter the required information and verify it.
- After entering and verifying all the information, click on Submit.