How to Add a New Credit Card in Xfinity
Please follow the steps below to add a new credit card in Xfinity.
- Open the website.
- Then, click Sign In.
- Now, enter your Xfinity ID: either your email, mobile or username. Then click on the button that says Let’s go.
- After that, enter your password.
- Then click Sign In.
- Once you are signed in, you will see several tabs at the upper part of the screen. Click on the tab that says Settings.
- On the page, you will see a section for Bill Settings. Under Bill Settings, you will see an option for Saved Payment Methods. Click on Saved Payment Methods.
- Under Saved Payment Methods, you will see an option for Add Payment Method. Click on Add Payment Method.
- On the page, you will see another Add Payment Method button. Click on Add Payment Method.
- On the Add Payment Method page, you will see two options: New Bank Account and New Credit/Debit Card. To continue, click on New Credit/Debit Card.
- Now, enter all the required information such as your first name and last name, card number, expiration date, and security code. If the billing address is different from your service address, click on the tick box beside Billing address is different from service address. If it is just the same, then just skip that part. Then to agree with the Stored Payment Methods Terms and Conditions, click on the tick box beside it. Below that, you will see a section for Set Up Automatic Payments. If you wish to turn it on, click on the tick box. If not, just skip it and click on Save.