How to Add a New Bank Account to Acorns.
Please follow the steps below to add a new bank account to Acorns.
- Open the website.
- Click Log In.
- Log in with your email and password.
- Once you’re logged in, you will see a Profile icon at the upper right corner of the screen. Click on the Profile icon.
- Then a drop-down list will appear. On the drop-down list, you will see an option for Profile and Settings. Click on Profile and Settings.
- On the page, you will see a section for Personal Settings. Under Personal Settings, you will see an option for Linked Accounts. Click on Linked Accounts.
- Under Linked Accounts, you will see an option for Link Another Account. Click on Link Another Account.
- Now select the bank account you want to add.
- A pop-up message will appear informing you that Acorns uses plaid to connect your account. To proceed, click on Continue.
- Then enter your bank credentials such as the username and password. Then click on Submit.
- After that, you need to confirm your identity by entering the verification code sent to your number.
- Once verified, your new bank account will be added.