How to Add a Debit Card in Gemini
Please follow the steps below to add a debit card in Gemini.
- Open the website then click Sign In.
- Now, sign in with your email address and password.
- Once you’re signed in, you will see several options at the upper right corner of the screen. Click on the option that says Account.
- On the drop-down list, you will see an option for Settings. Click on Settings.
- Now, you will see several tabs on the left side menu. Click on the tab that says Payment Methods.
- On the Payment Methods page, you will see three sections: Automatically link Bank Account, Manually Link Bank Account, and Add Debit Card. To continue, click on the Link Debit Card button.
- Then a pop-up window will appear that will ask you to select Debit Card Currency. Click on the currency you wish to select. Then, click on Next.
- After that, select the country for your debit card by clicking the drop-down arrow, or you could just type it on the select country field.
- After that, enter the following details to verify your billing address.
- After entering all the information, click on Next.
- Next is to enter information about your card. On the first field, enter the name own card. On the second field, enter your card number. Then enter your card’s expiration date and the three digit security code. After that, click on Next.
- Now, you need to verify your card. You have two options whether to verify it now or to do it later. If you wish to verify now, click on the Send Transaction button. If not, click on I’ll do this later.
- And now your debit card has been added. It will appear under the Payment Method section.