How to add a beneficiary to your Discover Cashback Debit account
In this article, you will be provided with step by step instructions on how you can add a beneficiary to your Discover Cashback Debit Account.
- Open the Discover app on your iPhone and log in with your user ID and password.
- Once you have logged in on the app, tap on the Discover Cashback Debit account.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see several icons and you will see a More icon at the very bottom right corner of the screen which looks like three dots.
- Tap on the More icon.
- Under Account Management you will see a Beneficiaries tab at the bottom.
- Tap on the Beneficiaries tab.
- Tap on Cashback Debit and then enter the details of your beneficiary.
- Once you have entered all the details, tap on Continue.
- On the next screen, you need to assign a specific percentage to a particular beneficiary.
- Once you have entered the percentage, tap on Submit.