How to Add a Bank to Coinbase
This article will give you step-by-step instructions on how you can add a bank to your Coinbase account.
- Open the Coinbase app on your iPhone, and then log in.
- Once logged in, tap on the Settings option located at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Once you tap on Settings, you will see your available payment methods. If you want to link another bank to your account, tap on Add a payment method.
- On the following screen, tap on the option that says Bank Account.
- Once you tap on Bank Account, you will see a message about Plaid. Tap on Continue at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you tap on Continue, you will see a list of suggested banks. If the bank you want to link is not on the suggested list, you can type it on the search bar on the upper part of the screen to search for your bank.
- Once you have selected your bank, you will be asked to enter your bank account User ID and password, and then tap on Submit to link your bank to your Coinbase account.