How to Add a Bank Account to Charles Schwab
- Open Schwab app on your iPhone and tap on Log In at the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter your log in ID and password and then tap on Log In.
- On the next screen, you will see an option for Transfer. Tap on Transfer.
- You will see a tab on the transfer screen that says External Accounts at the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on External Accounts.
- Once you have tapped on External Accounts, tap on Add Account at the very bottom.
- Go through the Terms and Conditions, and then tap on Select Account at the bottom.
- On this screen, enter your brokerage account by tapping on it.
- Once you have selected your brokerage account, you have to agree with all the terms and conditions by putting a checkmark on the assigned tab for it, then tap on Continue.
- Once you tap on Continue, select your financial institution by tapping on your specific financial institution.
- Once you select your financial institution, you may be asked for your user ID and password for that particular institution.
- Enter your user ID and password.
- You may be sent a code through your mobile number, depending on your financial institution. Select the delivery method by tapping on the tab which says Delivery method, and then Continue.
- On the screen, enter the code you have received through your mobile number, and then tap on Continue.
- Once you tap on Continue, you should be able to see your bank account on the screen. Once you select your bank account, again tap on Continue.
Check out our recommended resources here.
Check out our Amazon store here.