Enable Dividend Reinvestment in Robinhood
Here are step-by-step instructions on how you can enable dividend reinvestment in Robinhood.
- Open the Robinhood app on your iPhone.
- Once the app is opened, you will see several icons at the bottom of the screen, including an Account icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the Account icon.
- On the screen, you will see several tabs including a tab which says Investing. Tap on Investing.
- Under Investing, keep scrolling down the screen until you see an option for Dividend Reinvestment.
- You will see that it says that the dividend reinvestment is disabled, and an option below that saying Enable Dividend Reinvestment.
- Tap on Enable Dividend Reinvestment.
- On the following screen, tap on Continue.
- The next screen will give you an explanation on how dividend reinvestment works. Once have read it, tap on Continue.
- Go through the DRIP Agreement which means Dividend Reinvestment Plan Agreement, and then tap on Accept at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you tap on Accept, you will see a message on the screen saying you have been enrolled.
- You can just go and tap on Done to finish your action.