Downgrade from Robinhood Gold to Instant
Your Robinhood Gold account gives you advanced features including added buying power, bigger instant deposits, and access to advanced data and research but if you don’t want to pay that extra $5 per month for Robinhood Gold, you could downgrade from Robinhood Gold to Robinhood Instant account by following the steps below.
- Open the Robinhood app on your iPhone.
- Once the app is open, you will see several icons at the very bottom.
- At the very bottom right corner of the screen, you will see an Account icon which looks like a person.
- Tap the Account icon.
- Once you tap the Account icon, you will see 6 sections – Free Stocks, Investing, Transfers, Statements & History, Settings & Help.
- Tap Settings which is the fifth option from the top.
- Once you tap Settings, on the next screen you should see 3 sections – Account, Security & Preferences.
- Under Account, you should see 4 sections – Account Information, Robinhood Gold, Cash Management and Notification & Messages.
- Tap Robinhood Gold which is the second option from the top.
- Tap Downgrade from Gold.
- You will see a prompt “Are you sure you want to downgrade your account?”
- Tap Downgrade Account.