Connect Your Bank Account to Interactive Brokers
In this article, we will give you instructions on how you can connect your bank account to your Interactive Brokers account.
- Open the Interactive Brokers app on your iPhone. You may have to enter your iPhone password to log in.
- Once you are logged in, you will see several icons at the bottom of the screen, including an icon with three stacked horizontal lines at the bottom right corner of the screen labeled as More.
- Tap on More.
- Scroll down until you see an option which says Transfer & Pay, and then tap on the drop-down next to Transfer & Pay.
- Under Transfer & Pay, tap on the Deposit Funds icon.
- You will see an option on the screen which says Choose a New Deposit Method, and if you scroll down, you will be able to connect your bank using ACH or through Bank Wire.
- Tap on Connect Your Bank under Automated Clearing House Network.
- You can verify your bank account using the Instant ACH Verification method or the Traditional ACH Verification which could take about one to two days.
- If you want to choose instant ACH verification, tap on Use Instant ACH Verification.
- On this screen, you need to type in an account nickname. You can use any account nickname that you like.
- After you have typed in your account nickname, tap on Verify Bank Account.
- You will be asked if you have your online username and password ready. Thus, it is recommended that you log in first to your banking account website before using instant verification. If you have already done that, tap on Yes.
- Select your banking institution. If you are unable to see your bank on the list, you can search it by entering the name of the bank on the tab with a magnifying glass symbol.
- Once you have selected your banking institution, type in your username and password on this screen.
- After you have entered your username and password, tap on Next.
- Once connected, tap on Confirm to connect your bank account.