Chat with your Instacart shopper
There were couple of times I wanted to contact my Instacart shopper while he or she was shopping for my groceries. I recently wanted to check with my shopper whether a particular brand of water was available in the store and I found out that there is way for me to chat with my Instacart shopper while he or she is doing the grocery shopping for me. She even sent me pictures via chat of different items available in the store and checked with me whether I wanted to purchase that item as a replacement when a particular item I ordered was out of stock. In this article, I am going to provide you step by step instructions on how to get chat with your Instacart shopper. Please follow the steps mentioned below to chat with your shopper in the Instacart app on your iPhone.
- Open the Instacart app on your iPhone.
- Usually, you will be able to see your recent order under "Your order" in the home screen itself .
- Under Your order, you will see an option for View order.
- Tap View order.
- Skip to Step 13.
- In case if you are unable to see the option for "Your orders" in the home screen, follow the steps below to access your order.
- At the very top left corner of the screen, you will see your name and below that you will see an option for "View Account".
- Tap View Account.
- On the next screen, you will see various options and the first option will be " Your orders".
- Tap Your orders.
- You should now be able to see all your recent orders.
- Tap on the particular order for which you wish to chat with your shopper.
- If the shopper is still shopping you will see the status of the order as "Shopping".
- Scroll down and at the very bottom, you will see an option to chat with your shopper.