Add a new credit card to Instacart
I have added couple of credit cards to my Instacart account because even if one of them gets declined at any point of time, I can use the other one. The reason why I add couple of credit cards is because I usually don't carry credit cards with me and in case If I want to order something quickly while I am traveling or while I am at work, I can place the order with full confidence that the order will go through because even if one of my credit cards don't have enough balance, other cards will still have money in it.
- Open the Instacart app on your iPhone.
- Once the app is open, you will see your name listed at the very top left corner of your screen.
- You will see an option for "View account" below your name.
- Tap View account.
- On the next screen, you will see an option for "Your account settings" which looks like a gear icon.
- Tap Your account settings.
- Once you are in the Account Settings Screen, you will see an option for Payment methods.
- Tap Payment methods.
- Once you tap Payment methods, you will see your existing card listed there.
- Tap Add new credit card.